Our company has the qualification of fire technical service. We regularly check, test, evaluate and maintain the fire-fighting facilities allowed in the policy scope, and provide high-quality, safe and efficient fire-fighting maintenance and testing services for all units in the society.
I. scope of maintenance and repair of fire fighting facilities
The maintenance and repair scope of the automatic fire alarm system includes:
1. Automatic fire alarm system
2. Automatic sprinkler system;
3. Gas fire extinguishing system;
4. Fire hydrant system;
5. The maintenance and repair of the fire linkage equipment is responsible for the interface to the fire linkage equipment;
6. Problems in fire alarm line, fire linkage line, fire linkage power line and pipeline include short circuit and open circuit.
II. Service scope of each subsystem in the fire protection system
1. Automatic fire alarm system
(1) regularly check and test the fire alarm system.
A. test all functions of the fire alarm controller.
B. use special testing instrument to test detector action and confirmation light display by stages and batches.
C. conduct charge and discharge test for standby power supply and automatic switching test for main power supply and standby power supply.
(2) conduct regular inspection and test on the linkage equipment of the fire protection system.
A. conduct fire linkage test for smoke control equipment, fire shutter door and other control equipment.
B. conduct fire linkage test on the broadcasting system.
C. conduct fire linkage test on the first floor for the unit with elevator.
D. conduct intercom test for fire communication equipment in fire control room.
E. conduct the fire linkage test of forcibly cutting off the non fire power supply.
(3) repair the failure of control circuit and linkage circuit of automatic fire alarm system.
(4) repair the fault of automatic fire alarm system.
(5) check and maintain the fire communication line, fire engine power supply and fire engine grounding line of the automatic fire alarm system.
2. Fire hydrant system
(1) carry out start-up and operation test on fire pump, and carry out fire hydrant button linkage start-up test on fire pump.
(2) check all control valves on the system to ensure that the control valves are in normal working condition.
(3) check the fire hydrant and deal with the problems in time.
(4) carry out static pressure test on the fire hydrant at the most unfavorable point.
(5) check the water gun, water hose and other equipment in the indoor fire hydrant box, and inform the user in time if any problem is found.
(6) check the interface and accessories of the water pump adapter.
(7) spot check the water outlet of the fire hydrant, and check the water outlet of the fire hydrant at the key position every year.
3. Automatic sprinkler system
(1) check the water source control valve and alarm valve group to ensure that all valves of the system are in working state.
(2) start up and operate the spray water pump once.
(3) conduct start-up test on the solenoid valve, and inform to replace it in time in case of abnormal action.
(4) check the appearance of the nozzle, replace the abnormal nozzle in time, and remove the foreign matters on the nozzle in time.
(5) carry out the water release test on the drain test valve beside the wet alarm valve to verify the water supply capacity of the wet alarm valve.
(6) use the end water test device to test the water flow indicator.
(7) check and maintain the interface and accessories of the water pump adapter.
(8) check the fire water storage level of the fire pool, fire water tank and fire pneumatic water supply equipment and the pressure of the fire pneumatic water supply equipment, and assist the relevant units to deal with the problems in time.
4. Gas fire extinguishing system
(1) check and maintain the gas control panel to ensure normal operation.
(2) check whether the pressure of gas cylinder meets the specification requirements and whether there is leakage.
(3) check whether the test manual and automatic air release devices are normal.
(4) simulate the simultaneous action of smoke and temperature detectors in the automatic alarm system, check whether the solenoid valve of the gas cylinder acts, whether the control panel has the air release signal, and whether the alarm bell and buzzer act.
(5) check whether the function of the control panel and the pressure of the gas cylinder are normal.
(6) check and test the manual and automatic air release devices.
(7) simulate the action of smoke and temperature detector, check whether there is air release signal, and check whether the alarm bell and buzzer are sensitive.
5. Fire compartment
(1) check the integrity of wooden fire doors, fire rolling doors, electric fire doors, etc.
(2) test the manual or automatic start stop fire shutter door and electric fire door to check their performance.
6. Smoke control and exhaust system
(1) check whether the working environment of the air supply and smoke exhaust room and the air supply fan, smoke exhaust fan, power control cabinet, air supply valve, smoke exhaust valve, etc. are in good condition.
(2) manually or automatically open the smoke exhaust valve, start / stop the forced draft fan and smoke exhaust fan to check their performance.
(3) close the air conditioning ventilation system and electric fire damper manually or automatically, and check their performance.
7. Emergency lighting evacuation instructions
(1) check whether the emergency lighting and evacuation indication signs of the emergency exits, evacuation channels and important places are in normal and intact use.
(2) test whether the emergency light and evacuation indicator can work normally after the power is cut off.
(1) check the pressure, weight and validity of the dry powder extinguisher. Spray test if necessary.
(2) check whether the sump drainage equipment, self rescue and escape equipment, fire power supply and automatic switching equipment are in normal condition.
(3) test the switching function of the end of the fire power supply.
III. maintenance standard
1. Ensure the normal operation of the system.
2. The maintenance quality must meet the requirements of the as built drawings approved by both parties and meet the requirements of the current fire protection specifications.
3. In case of equipment failure, send personnel to the site as soon as possible after receiving the notice from the user, and take effective emergency measures to prevent safety accidents.
4. Provide detailed monthly, quarterly and annual test reports for the record of relevant units.
IV. inspection, maintenance and service mode of building fire fighting facilities
During the maintenance period, the equipment within the maintenance scope confirmed by both parties shall be inspected, repaired and maintained by our company according to the requirements. Materials, components and parts to be replaced during maintenance shall be undertaken by relevant units.